DiSC® for Team Development
Accelerate Team Performance through Understanding Work Styles
Clearwater introduces teams to the DiSC® model of work styles in an interactive 2-hour program. This engaging approach is highly effective precisely because of its simplicity—your team will learn principles to strengthen relationships and interactions in order to maximize collaboration and performance.
5 Teams Who Will Benefit
Video Introduction to EVERYTHING DiSC®
By increasing the individual and team's capacity not only to understand, but to embrace and value each other’s style and contribution to the team, DiSC® serves as the catalyst for improved communication, stronger relationships, higher levels of productivity, and improved business results.
1. Understand your DiSC® work style and identify strengths/challenges based on your style:
- Understand your team's collective DiSC® profile.
- Quickly recognize and identify individual work styles on your team by learning to "people-read"
- Recognize what values/priorities drive you, your teammates and others
2. Gain appreciation for diverse styles and celebrate strengths each style brings to the team
3. Explore team dynamics and how best to approach each other to simultaneously improve both relationships and results
Program Deliverables include:
Watch this short video to learn how Clearwater Consulting Group helped APRIO (formerly known as Habif, Arogeti & Wynne) create a culture of engagement by embracing respect for diverse work styles using DiSC®.